At Force Industrial, solving customer challenges is second only to keeping everyone safe and healthy. We don’t compromise our focus on HSE for better business results. Our commitment to safety will minimize the impact on the environment, control risks to our employees, and maintain safe work practices. Our dedication will match our commitment so that each and every Force Industrial employee takes personal ownership of their own safety and the safety of others.
Turning our commitments into practice is at the heart of our Journey to ZERO. Simply stated, it’s a concerted effort to achieve ZERO health, safety and environmental incidents every day, all the time. Our ZERO goal is to make it happen around the clock, everywhere.
Force Industrial will continue to keep its strategic focus on these key HSE areas:
- Effective leadership and commitment
- Continuous improvement of our Force Industrial Safety Systems
- Training and competency of our employee workforce
- Providing mechanisms for employees to communicate and address risk
- Continuous improvement of technology and processes to mitigate HSE impact
- Verification of performance through robust audits, and communication of key learnings
Force Industrial Services is a proud member of ISN and has an A rating which is the highest level of safety achievement for a company. As well Force Industrial is recognized through the Alberta Safe Work with a Certificate of Recognition and Partners in Injury Reduction.
Our commitment to HSE can also be found through our membership with the Alberta Construction Safety Association.